International Students

MATA is not a “Part 141” flight school.  International  students MUST be in the United States and have in their possession a United States VISA to apply for flight training. 

MATA does not have the authority to issue recommendation letters to the State Department for application.

Canadian students may apply for flight training, but must complete TSA requirements before arriving in country.

All  students must comply with TSA requirements. Please contact us by email for additional details if you meet these requirements: